Monday, February 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I was completely surprised and humbled to have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by my fellow stamper, Audrey!



Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.

Now, I have to confess that I don't get nearly as much time to browse and comment on my favorite blogs as I would like to! But there are several that check out regularly, have items from on my Pinterest boards, and get lots of awesome inspiration from. :) So I'm happy to pass the award on to:

Becky - The Lakeshore Stamper
Keva - How Now Brown Cow
Taheerah - Fill Your Paper with the Breathings of Your {Heart}
Nadine - Wahine Inks
Deanna - Kloset Kreations

Thank you again, Audrey! You are a huge inspiration to me, so being on your list really brings a smile to my face! :)

6 comments:

mgpm said...

What a wonderful idea to share the love and then to pass it on! Congratulations!

Nadine said...

Thank you Debbie for sharing the love with me! I visit the others you have listed but Deanna is a new one for me. Off to check her out!

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbie for including me in your list. What a fun way to let others know you enjoy thier work. Have a blessed day.

Luanne said...

Congrats Debbie ~ you're getting this award from me too...! I've just recently started following you, and I'm amazed at your wonderful art. You won't qualify for this much longer, as I'm sure you'll have lots of new followers! ♥

Becky Carafa said...

Awww, thanks! So kind of you. I'll pass the love along!

Taheerah said...

Thank you so much for the award and for passing on the love Debbie! Mwah!