Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hello, friend

Just a quickie post, since I've been neglecting the blog lately! The boys got out of school and suddenly it seems like we are very busy with "summer vacation" stuff, lol!

I have to say that this is one of my favorite cards in a long time. I used PTI's Postmarks and Grunge me, with the Think Big Favorites sentiment. The background panel is sponged and then I used the lines-and-circles image from Grunge Me with a very light touch. I think it sort of looks like a foggy mist.




Thanks for looking, and don't forget to comment on this post for my Blog Giveaway, if you haven't entered yet! :)

8 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

I like it, Debbie!! And was missing you! Yep, things can keep you busy!! But you did make an awesome card here, the colors are amazing together and I love that little bird there standing on the line of the o! That's fun!!
Hugs, Wendy

Sue Ann said...

I LOVE when you use these colors because you ALWAYS make them ROCK!! Love all the softness of your panel and then the pop of black with that fantastic sentiment.

Holly Saveur said...

Great card love the way you used the stamps!

Maggie said...

Love that birdie on the sentiment!!

Kathy Mc said...

Super color combo, Deb. Love the softness of this card, and the background does look misty. Such a sweet card for a dear friend!

Cindy said...

Love your cards!

Keva said...

Ok, this totally makes me want to head over to PTI and buy this postage set. This is brilliant, Debbie. I love everything about this card. So cute!

Jen Carter said...

This is so pretty! I really like the colors and how you used the stamps!