Saturday, February 5, 2011

More sweet little Emery! Viva La Verve - January Week 1

I will - yes, you heard me - I WILL play along this month with the Viva La Verve challenge!  I just loved the Week 1 sketch, and I'm still all goo-goo eyed over sweet little Emery, so I knew another baby card was in order! 


I colored Emery with Copic markers (yes, I did get a few more and I have a few more on the way still ;), and I'm so glad that I decided to sew on this card.  I love the added texture it gives, but I'm usually too lazy - not so much too lazy to sew, just too lazy to switch out the thread in my machine, lol!  But it was worth the effort this time!

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: Stamps: Verve ~ Bakers Twine: The Twinery ~ Button: Papertrey Ink ~ Cardstock: Papertrey Ink ~ Dies: Spellbinders ~ Ink: Papertrey Ink; Versamagic; Memento ~ Markers: Copic ~ Patterned paper: Papertrey Ink; October Afternoon ~ Ribbon: Papertrey Ink


1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

Debbie, this is absolutely adorable and so beautifully done! Love the little hearts you sprinkled around Emery! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing Viva La Verve!