Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make it Monday

Hey, have you heard?  They are starting a COOL new challenge/contest series at Papertrey Ink called Make it Monday! You can get all the info on Nichole's blog.

The first challenge is to make a "go-to-sentiment" card.  I used "thanks" as my sentiment, and found as many as I could in my stamp sets, including All About You (and additions), Around and About, Round & Round, YOF: Lily of the Valley... and I'm forgetting a couple of sets that I used, but I'm short on time, LOL!  I did the big "thanks" with Outline Alphabet, and colored with Hawaiian Shores Copics, to work with the HS and Orange Zest cardstock.  I also colored gems from Creative Charms with the Copics to match.


I used a Fine Linen card base, which is cut in the back with the edger die, but for something different I cut off the bottom edge of the front panel and adhered my Hawaiian Shores panel, cut with the edger die, to the front.  I love how it turned out!


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Beverley said...

Such a cheery card! Great colours and LO, it really caught my eye!

Jessica said...

Wow. This is fantastic! I love everything about it. I need that edge die!

Lindsay said...

Wow! This is so fun Debbie! Just fabulous!

Pam W. said...

Great card! Love the color scheme, the stitching and the way that you shaded the letters.

Anika said...

This is fantastic, Debbie! Love the colors and the layout!

Unknown said...

You really are rockin' these cards!! Love 'em. When I need an idea for a card, I'm just gonna stop by and "cardlift" one!! ;)