Tuesday, June 8, 2010

some more cards

I actually made these a while ago, but am just getting caught up on posting them! I hope you enjoy. :)


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Round & Round (anniversary set); Turning a New Leaf
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow and Pure Poppy; misc chalk inks
Cardstock: PTI Kraft
Misc: Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); Fiskars embossing plate


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Take Three - Summer
Ink: Memento Tangelo; Misc. chalk ink



Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Round & Round (anniversary set); Turning a New Leaf
Ink: PTI Fresh Snow; Memento Rich Cocoa; misc chalk inks
Misc: Creative Charms gradient gems; twine; Fiskars border punch

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Wow! You've been on such a roll with your cards lately....they are gorgeous (and enabling as well...I don't have some of those sets and might need to fix that!0

Unknown said...

I think I might need to scrap lift these!!