Friday, May 14, 2010

daydream every day



I just loved this photo of my little Tyler, caught sitting under a tree on a beautiful spring day. The page, features Bo Bunny Flower Child. This line is just GORGEOUS! And so versatile - I might not have thought that a line called "flower child" would be the best choice for a boy page, lol, but with the double-sided sheets and great variety of patterns, it was perfect! I love the bold colors and patterns.

I gave my craft knife a workout, cutting the pattern from flower child for the cool border effect, and layered a scrap of red from the back side underneath for the great contrast. The Psychedelic Die Cut provides most of my background, but I cut the right edge off to add the border and journaling elements.

I stamped the "perfect moment" caption in the circle of the paper pattern using some Post-it notes to "mask" the edge of the circle. I love the effect!

You can see the sketch for this page on the Allyscraps blog!

Journaling:
A beautiful spring day...
...the shade of a perfect tree...
...a blade of grass to contemplate.
What a wonderful time for a daydream.

1 comment:

Beth Pingry said...

When I grow up I want to be as good as you! Love all your layouts!