Wednesday, May 27, 2009

your very own prehistoric park


This was my page for the Allyscraps April DT reveal, using the bonus 2-pager sketch! I used the Studio 8 Dinosaur Land line. I mixed & matched and painted some different raw chipboard alphas I had for the title work.


Journaling:
You are definitely two dinosaur-loving boys! Both of you were able to identify the various dinosaur species (and pronounce their names!) by around 4 years old. One day, after being secluded together in Ryan’s room for quite some time, you came to me with great excitement and said “Mom, come look what we did on the train table!!” You had carefully arranged various books as “partitions”, and created a prehistoric paradise for several of your dinosaurs – complete with a schematic drawing of what animals are located in each exhibit! I love seeing you engage in this kind of creative play – no electronics required!
June 30, 2008

No comments: