Saturday, February 28, 2009

forever us



I wasn't sure how I was going to use this Fancy Pants Splendid from Allyscraps since I don't scrap girlie pages. But I just LOVE how this page turned out! This is truly a versatile collection, and soooo pretty! I used my Pazzles Inspiration to cut the "forever" and the mat behind it with the cut-out hearts.

The sketch for this page is the current sketch challenge on the Allyscraps forum - be sure to check it out! Complete a page before the deadline and earn an entry into the March drawing for a gift certificate to the store. And if you're new to the site, be sure to check out the membership drive for the easiest-ever $10 gift certificate!

Journaling:
Just us, being silly and goofy. Sometimes your silliness cracks me up and at other times it’s just annoying, which I know makes it even more fun for you. But that’s ok, because it’s part of what makes us fit together so well. So we’ll just keep on being goofy together… being forever us.

1 comment:

hayleycreates said...

I really like the way you mixed in the black and white with a colour photo. Nice page!