Sunday, January 4, 2009

check it out - Allyscraps is looking for some new Design Team members!

It's time for an Allyscraps Design Team call! I kid you not, this is THE best DT gig out there! I love being a part of this team - Cathy is just awesome to work with, Dana does a fabulous job of keeping us all organized and (mostly) in line (LOL!), and I have gotten to work alongside some amazingly talented and inspiring ladies! The kits are fabulous, and we always have a lot of input into picking our own, very "personalized" kit. If you are interested in trying out for a design team and haven't checked out the site, I really encourage you to look into this call. You can find all the info and details here! See you on the board!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tempting... very tempting. Don't forget to check my blog for your "major award" ;)