Sunday, November 30, 2008

a couple of fun cards

Both of these cards are from my Allyscraps design team work.

First is a fun birthday card for Cathy, the fabulous site owner. This was also the last mini-challenge for our October ANTS contest: make a birthday card for for Cathy with a Halloween theme (since her birthday is October 29 and Halloween is her favorite holiday!). I used the GORGEOUS My Minds Eye Nightlight, and I thought the owl from this Pink Paislee Vintage Moon set was perfect! After stamping, I colored with watercolor pencils and then cut it out.



And this one is an anniversary card for my dad and stepmom, featuring the totally fun We R Memory Keepers "Nonsense" line. They recently celebrated 10 years together! I hand-cut the branch and the cute little birds from the patterned paper.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Those are both totally cute! I love the tweethearts card.. hehee