Tuesday, October 28, 2008

watching you grow

This is my page for Morag's ANTS Challenge 7, which was to use a supply in a new or different way. I took the "use a supply in a different way" to a macro level, LOL, and used the gorgeous My Mind's Eye Nightlight line for a non-halloween page! I thought the orange and browns in the paper went great with the colors in Ryan's shirt. To tone down the halloween-i-ness of the papers and also pick up the green in the background of the picture, I mixed in one piece from Fancy Pants All Fall. Then, to complete the challenge on a micro level, I used the round tag from the MME die cut sheet, but instead of using it as a tag I adhered it to a Scenic Route chipboard circle and trimmed the center, to customize my journaling block.

Journaling:
You've always been my cute little boy but now you are growing into a handsome young man right before my eyes.

No comments: