Sunday, August 17, 2008

some cards from Scrapperie's July kit

Sandi's kits at Scrapperie are filled with such great combinations of papers! I really enjoyed putting together a few cards out of the July "Estate Sale" kit.

This was hubby's birthday card this year:


And this was for my stepmom. I gave my exacto knife a workout... LOL! The bird/flowers are hand-cut from the Webster's Pages paper, as is the little butterfly at the top.


A simple little general purpose card from the kit! I used green glimmer mist on the background cardstock, and also on the "hi" letters, after painting them a light green.



And here's a fun little card with some scraps from my table. I punched a hole in the edge of the scalloped circle and threaded the ribbon through it, and a hole in the punched border.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love those cards, they are all great!