Monday, July 7, 2008

caught in the act - July Scrapbook Trends!

I can re-post this now that the issue is out! This is one of my all-time favorite pages, featuring American Crafts Metropolitan papers and AC chipboard Thickers title letters. I printed the journaling and the middle portion of the title directly on the cardstock, and then hid the seam behind the photo block. I did this page a few months ago for Allyscraps, along with the sketch below.

Journaling:
What a lucky shot. I was in position, ready to snap a picture of you and Ryan on the Dino-Soar ride at Idlewild. Little did I know that I would catch you in the act of giving your big brother a – shall we say – “love pat” on the back of his head! It’s a little bit hard to deny when we have it captured in a photo. Ryan didn’t really seem to mind though, and I’m sure he has been on the giving end his fair share of times. I guess this is just part of the joy of boys.

Here is the sketch:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh cool, you're in ST! Congrats. I have a card in one, but I didn't get my stuff yet... did you get your goodie box?? And, yep, that was Twin Lakes. :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hahaha that is hilarious!