Saturday, June 28, 2008

these 3 guys really love me

At Allyscraps, the DT has starting doing a "reveal" each month, where we all do a page with a common theme, technique, or challenge. For June our theme was "the men in our lives", and this is my page! The paper is from the Sassafras Lass Robotics line.

You can check out the awesome pages that my fellow DT-ers did on the Allyscraps blog! I'm so honored to be on this great team, among these extremely talented ladies!

Journaling:
I knew something was up when Ryan and Daddy were whispering. It’s my 41st birthday, and after opening my cards, I was instructed to stay in the living room while some shenanigans took place in the kitchen. A few minutes later, I was led to the kitchen with strict orders to keep my eyes closed. My three guys thought I needed a birthday treat, complete with a candle and a lovely chorus of “Happy Birthday”. It’s a good thing that I had made brownies the day before! What a sweet and thoughtful birthday treat!

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awww, Happy belated birthday and what a cute layout to celebrate the occasion! ;o)