Tuesday, May 6, 2008

behind the wheel


I just love the Crate Paper Static line in the Scrapdango May kit! What a great color combo! This kit also has some awesome Maya Road chipboard: the new Noah alpha, and several pieces of road sign/arrows themed chipboard!

Big thanks to my digi-scrapper friend Christie who gave me some tips on color tinting and using brushes. I'm having a great time learning how to use PSE! I changed the photo to b&w, and then used some photoshop brushes to grunge it up. I put a color tint on the little "photo strip".

I did a sketch for this page for the crop we had in April at Scrapdango - you can find it in the sketch gallery there!

Journaling:
Ryan and Tyler at IdlewildAfter riding shotgun for the past couple of years, Tyler finally gets to take the wheel on the old-style cars ride!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool LO. At first I thought it was a digi! Next time I go to Lancaster, you wanna ride shotgun?? LOL!

Kate said...

I have this paper! Wasn't sure what I'd come up with but I LOVE your layout! AMAZING!