Tuesday, April 29, 2008

still a fave

Here's a fun Allyscraps page! Love the American Crafts Kids papers and embellies! How stinkin' cute are those little chipboard elephants? This page is based on my sketch that is posted on the forum - check out the challenge for a chance to be entered in the April $10 gift certificate drawing!

Journaling:
Ever since you were old enough to have an opinion, the elephants have been one of your favorite animals at the zoo. Sometimes I think you would be perfectly happy to simply spend the entire day just watching them. They are one of my favorites too. Such
gentle giants, and always hanging out together as a happy family. 3.30.08

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Those elephants are cute! Gotta add that to my list!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

What is it with lil boys and elephants... when my boys ask to go to the zoo they just ask to go see the elephants. hehee crazy! Love the colors!