Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I know I don't normally "blog" on my blog, but...

... I was tagged! So, even though I typically use this blog more like a gallery, I am going to actually blog something today. This is just for Carrie from Scrapdango!


DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MY MIDDLE NAME?


Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).
3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)


Wow... right about now I'm wondering why my middle name couldn't be something like Kay, or Ann, or - better yet - Jo! But it's not, so I'm going to do my best....


M - math geek
I - incorrigible (on occasion)
C - complex
H - hopelessly addicted to scrapping
E - euphoric... when scrapping!
L - loving my hubby
L - loving my two boys
E - eek, I have no idea what to put here!


There you have it! Now I'm off to find eight.... oh my goodness EIGHT people to tag! Are you kidding me? Clearly, I need to encourage more of my friends to BLOG!

Alright... TAG -- Joodie, Terri, Jackie, Chrys, Kary, Morag, Rebecca, Colleen!! Have fun!

2 comments:

Morag Cutts said...

Tee hee. I've never been tagged before - how exciting.

I wish I had a shorter name though!

Thanx Girlie.

Morag x

Chrys said...

that was fun!!! Thanks for the tag!! :)